Please note that for the safety, health and well-being of all participants the following MUST be completed BEFORE July 6th participation is allowed:
- Prior to participation, all student athletes are required to have an IHSAA pre-participation physical in Final Forms
- Prior to participation, ALL athletes must have a 2020-21 IHSAA Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent & Release Certificate completed.
- Please be proactive and register in Final Forms BEFORE July 6th and make sure to select the sports in which you plan on participating in this coming school year.
- It is VITALLY important to get registered in Final Forms as this is the way the Athletic Department & Coaching Staff Members will be monitoring attendance. In order to make this happen, ALL athletes MUST REGISTER in Final Forms
- Final Forms Information link – https://lavilleathletics.com/athletic-final-forms-information/)
On another note, we are asking all parents to monitor their children’s health during these re-entry phases. We are asking that you take their temperature daily and report any irregularities. Upon their arrival at the school, they attendance will be taken and the following questions will be asked of them:
- We will be practicing social distancing when possible.
- Teams will be divided into groups of 10-15 athletes.
- Participants will need a mask.
- Participants will need a water bottle.
- No locker facilities will be available.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!