Class of 2020 Graduation
Date: Sunday, July 5th, 2020
Doors Open: 1:15 p.m. (Please Use Door ‘F’ Located On The West Side Of Campus)
Graduation Ceremony: 2:00 p.m.
Location: Dale E. Cox Gymnasium (LaVille Jr. Sr. High School)
● Each student will receive four tickets to share with family and/or friends.
● To help with seating arrangements, we ask that those using the four tickets for an individual student sit together.
● Only guests with tickets will be permitted to enter the building.
● Graduates and Guests will need to enter the building through Door F (west parking lot).
● It is recommended that you wear a mask when entering and exiting the gym/building.
● Families should arrange transportation so that the fewest number of cars are being used. Graduates need to ride with their families.
● Pictures/Visiting will not be permitted on school grounds immediately before or after the commencement.
● Ticket and seating details will be communicated at a later date.
● Seating accommodations will be provided for those needing wheelchair access or floor level seating. More details to come. Graduation Parade: Date: Sunday, July 5th, 2020 Time: Immediately following the graduation ceremony (approx. 3:00 p.m.) Location: West Parking Lot Other :
● The parade will consist of graduates and those attending the graduation ceremony.
● Only those cars parked in the West Parking Lot will take part in the parade.
● Parade participants will be escorted throughout Lakeville and LaPaz in order to be recognized by the community.
● Those not wanting to participate in the full parade can exit at any time.
● The parade route will be communicated at a later date. Additional details concerning the graduation ceremony and parade will be communicated as we get closer to July 5th.